- Defining Frequency
The Notification Centre is a function in docu tools through which you receive e-mails concerning changes to plans, newly created Pins, etc. You must be in a project’s team in order to receive these notifications; creating the project is not enough to receive notifications.
The Notification Centre can be found in the menu bar at the top, where you can also set preferences.
Don‘t send notifications
If you select ‘Never – Don’t send e-mails’ you will not receive e-mails if changes are made to the plans and pins.
Daily summary at 6 am.
You receive a daily summary of all activities of the last 24h in docu tools every day at 6 am.
Immediate notification via e-mail.
You receive immediate notification via e-mail for:
- Invitation to a Project
- Make Project active/non-active
- Upload new plans
- Update plans
- Plan active/non-active
- Add media
- Create new group
- Name of the group has changed
- Make group active/non-active
You can ‘subscribe‘ to specific notifications for plans, pins (Tasks and Media) and groups to receive targeted notifications at specified intervals (Never, Regularly, Immediately), in addition to receiving general notifications.
To ‘subscribe’ to a plan, open the appropriate project and click on Options.
Click on ‘Subscribe’
The symbol of an eye will appear next to the name of the plan. Through this you can see which plans you are following, and you can also turn this function off again.
You can also subscribe to individual Pins.
- If, for example, a documentation pin has been set through which you want to follow the weekly building progress, you can subscribe to this pin and receive notifications as soon as new developments have been documented.
- Or, if you set a task for someone and want to immediately be notified as soon as this person marks the task as complete.
You don’t need to subscribe to each individual Pin or Task you want to follow, but can instead also subscribe to Groups and Filter Groups. If a Pin meeting the criteria you set for this filter group changes, you will be notified via e-mail.
Please sign in to leave a comment.