Offline Sync Android
Open the projects and click on the cloud (... next to the project) to download the project.
- A pop-up window then opens. You will be notified how much memory the project requires and how much memory is available on your device.
- Click on "Sync" to work offline with the project.
- The process is the same if you only download a single plan, the only difference is that the pop-up window does not talk about a project, but a plan.
- As soon as the download is complete, a green icon appears under the project name (plus the current size of the project) or a green bordered icon if it is a single plan.
- To be able to work offline, switch to flight mode.
- If you open docu tools, you will see the same symbols in the downloaded projects or plans only in grey, as well as the sizes of the projects.
- All other projects you are involved in will still be listed, but with a paler font. This indicates that these projects are not available offline.
- If you have only selected individual plans for download, the symbol in the project overview after download and transition to offline mode is not completely filled in.
- Open the plan in which you want to work and start your documentation. After completing the data collection and with an active Internet connection, you can synchronize your projects again. Tap on the "Options" button on the far right of the line and then select the "Synchronize now" option.