- My Reports
- Create Reports from Pins
- Create Reports from Groups
Reports can be generated from Pins and from groups. There are different report templates which you can download, adapt and customize, and re-upload.
Tip: Everything on the topic Report templates can be found here
- Click in the menu bar on the side on ‘Report’ and then on ‘Generate Report’
- Add a ‘title’ for your report and select a ‘Report template’
- Click on ‘Select Pins’. You can select individual Pins by ticking the wanted Pins and then select ‘add selected Pins’. You can sort Pins by category, plan, date etc.
- Additionaly, you can create filters or filter groups. Click ‘Filter’ and select the criteria.
- To complete the process click on ‘Apply’ and then on ‘Use filter result’.
- Should it take a bit longer for a report to generate you can let the process complete itself in the background and in the meantime return to work. Click on ‘View later’ and you can see the report at a later time.
- Once the report is completely generated, click on ‘Download’.
- If the template is Word, then you can select to safe the report either as PDF or .docx. Excel-Templates are available to download as.xlsx format.
Everything you need to know about ‘Report templates’ can be found here.
Here you can find an overview for when a report was generated.
As Download available
After the report was generated it is available to download for 30 days. You can use the saved filters or groups again and again to generate a report. We recommend you download each report and save it on an external hard drive or server, and not just to send it.
Here you can download your report up to 30 days after it has been generated.
Generate Report from Pins
Reports can very easily be generated from Pins.
- Open the Pin list and select indivual or all Pins that you want to include in the report. You can also create a Filter, or activate the Search function.
- After you selected the Pins click 'Option' and 'Add Pins to report'.
- The following steps are the same as ‘Generate Report’.
Generate Reports from Group
Create a Group or a Filter group. These are saved in docu tools. You can generate reports from these groups any time, which will then be saved for 30 days in docu tools. Everything on the topic of Groups can be found here.
- Open your Group
- Create a new Group or Filter group
- Select one or multiple groups that you want to add to a Report by ticking on the right side the individual groups.
- Click on ‘Options’ and select ‘Add Group to Report’
- All further steps are the same as ‘Generate Report’