Currently, you can only synchronize essential things when offline. We are constantly making updates and developing new functions.
- Make sure that your tablet has a stable internet connection.
- If the internet connection is weak, be mindful to set the table to flight mode
Open the docu tools App on your tablet and log in with your username and password. In order to be able to work on a project whilst you are offline, select a project and click Options.
- Click on download icon
- You will receive a notification how much storage is required, and how much free storage you currently have on your device.
- Click on Download to download the project
During the download process you will occasionally see plans, pins, media etc., through which you can see how far the download process is completed.
When the download is successfully completed a green symbol will appear underneath the project, which will also tell you the size of the project.
To open the Sync Option, click on Options in the project, or on Options before you want to download the project.
In Sync Options you can:
- Select plans according to different data
- Filter media according to various media types.
All data (media, tasks etc.) which has been changed or added in the selected time frame will be synchronized.
e.g. If photos are added to a pin which exists on a plan that was created a year ago, but the option is selected that everything from the last 4 weeks is synchronized, then those pins (with their media) will be synchronized. The plan will also be uploaded, but only with the pins which have been changed in the last 4 weeks.
If a plan is older than 4 weeks and no changes have been made, then this plan will not be synchronized.
If necessary, you can select to only synchronize, e.g. all pictures or videos or notes, if you need those media offline too.
When you have finished documenting everything whilst offline, you can again synchronize everything when you have internet connection.
Click either on the Cloud symbol in the top menu bar and then on ‘Start Sync’
All data will now be uploaded, and all changes which in the meantime have been made to the project will be downloaded.
The second option how to update the project is:
- Open the Option of the project and click on Update
- You will receive notification how much storage is required for the update of the project, and how much free storage you have on your device.
You will receive an automatic warning before you log out, in case you have not yet synchronized.
Please sign in to leave a comment.