- Create task
- How do I create a task?
- Task description
- Delegation of tasks
- Tasks assigned to you
These general functions are for the distribution and allocation of tasks, both within a company as well as to different companies in a project team. For a smooth operation you can with a click also have a full overview of all tasks created in the project, to whom they are allocated, and how many still need to be completed.
- Create a Pin or select an already existing Pin within which you want to create a task.
- Click on ‘+’ and select ‘Task’
- Add a new Description to the task, or
- Use a recently used Descriptions from this project
The status of a task can be as follows:
- Inactiv: If a task is set to ‘Inactiv’ it becomes hidden. It can always be revealed again, or re-activated.
A task can be assigned to any project member, contacts or team invited to the project.
1. you can search for "Company", "Users" or "Team"
2. for example, if you search for "Company", all users of a company will be displayed and you can then select one. Otherwise, you can of course search for a team or a user and assign it to the task.
Tip: The order of display of Users is based on the date of their invitations.
Tasks assigned to you
Mark as done
If you have been assigned a task and completed it, you can ‘mark it as done’. Click on ‘Comment’ to add an image or comment to your completed task as evidence.
Tip: The User who created the task now sees that you have ‘marked as done’. He can now ‘Close’ the task, or re-activate it ‘mark as undone’, if it has not been completed to his satisfaction.
As task creator or administrator you can close a task after it has been marked as done. To do so, simply click on the status of the task and set it to closed.
If you have the license to manage tasks, and been allocated a task, you can ‘Delegate responsibility’ of the task to someone else.
Example: You are the main contractor and get all tasks initially allocated to you. This way, you can forward the task to the relevant subcontractors.
Click on ‘Delegate responsibility’ and select the company or User who should be given the task. Click on ‘Save’ to complete the process.
Due date / Deadline
Set a date and time for the required completion of a task.
If a task is still open but overdue, this becomes clearly visible. The due date can be extended.
Please sign in to leave a comment.