- 3 types of status (also see Pins)
- Pin-Position can be changed
- Pin can be transferred to different plans
A Pin without task can have 3 types of status (open, closed, inactive)
However, if the Pin has been assigned an incomplete task, you can have the following types of status for open tasks:
- ‘mark as done’
- ‘Leave Task Status Unchanged’
- If you select ‘mark as done’, then all open tasks will be closed. The Pin will be marked as ‘closed’.
- If you select ‘Leave Task Status Unchanged’, then all open tasks remain unchanged. If however the task is marked as ‘Closed’, it will continue to be displayed in ‘Tasks’.
Overview of the possible Pin status: