- Select a plan and click ‘Create Pin’
Move the Pin with the mouse or cursor to the desired location on the plan. You can zoom into the plan with the scroll on your mouse or with the zoom function of your touch pad (two fingers).
Once the Pin is in the desired location, click on ‘Set Pin’ to permanently set the Pin.
Zoom into the wanted area on the plan. Pressing onto the specific location where the Pin should go for a few seconds and the Pin will be created. You can move the Pin until its location is optimized.
Pin Quick Menu
Once you have created a Pin, the Quick Menu of the Pin will automatically open.
You can also move Pins that have already been set. The change of the Pin location will be shown in the Pin’s History.
Change position on the Plan
- Click on the respective Pin and go to ‘Options’ on the top right.
- Click on ‘Change Pin Position’ if you want to change the location of the Pin.
- You can now move the Pin on the plan. As soon as the move has been completed, click ‘Confirm’.
Move Pin to a different plan
- Click on the relevant Pin
- Go to the Menu at the top right
- Click on ‘Move to different plan’
- Select in the menu the relevant plan and click on ‘Move’
- Now the Pin can be re-positioned in the selected plan.
Once the right position has been found, click ‘Confirm’ and the Pin is set.
A pin in docu tools is like a container that can contain a variety of information and media.
1. Pin number
2. Pin title
3. Pin status:
Find out everything about pin status HERE!
4. Task display - Here you can see at a glance how many tasks are present in this pin and how many have already been completed. New tasks can also be created here.
5. Pin category
6. Pin rating 1 & 2
7. Dataset link
9. Media view
10. Add media
- Audio note
11. Add Notes/Links
Please sign in to leave a comment.