Create docu tools Organisation & Users
- Go to www.docu-tools.com and click on ‘Free test’
- Enter your User information and give a name for your docu tools Organisation. This should always be your company’s name, as external Users can also see this name.
- After creating the account, you will receive an e-mail with a request to verify your account. Click on the link, or copy the link into your browser.
Tip: Please check your Junk mail intray, if you have not received the e-mail.
- Set a password with a minimum of 8 characters and log into docu tools.
- Click in the Navigation bar on the User account symbol and go to ‘Profile settings’.
- Upload a profile picture via ‘Drag & Drop’.
- Enter in ‘Personal information’ additional relevant information.
- Change the system language of your docu tools account, if necessary.
Go to ‘User settings’ to ‘Change password’.
- Enter first your current password and the new password you have selected.
- Activate in ‘User settings’ the 2-Step Verification.
- Download from the App Store or Google Play Store the Google Verification App.
- Scan the barcode visible in docu tools with the Google Verification App.
- With each log-in into docu tools you only need to enter the code from the Google Verification App.
Tip: The code of the Google Verification App changes very quickly, so make sure you enter it immediately before it becomes invalid!
Please sign in to leave a comment.