NOTE: Datasets is a legacy feature and will soon be replaced by our new Checklist Pin field, that will greatly improve how we use and update dataset values.
Manually edit a dataset
It is possible to add or remove columns in the dataset directly in our app.
- Simply select
Editfrom the menu under
In the edit view you can: - change the column titles - select different columns as ID and Title - Add new columns and rows - Edit or Delete existing rows
Make sure to always click
Save for each change you make.
Remove a dataset
To avoid loosing important data and inconsistencies when filtering, it is not possible to completely remove an existing dataset from the app.
If you don't want to use the dataset anymore, you can click on
Set inactive in the menu under
Export a dataset
You can export current and old data sets from docu tools.
- Click on
Exportin the menu under
- You can select the layout - Actual (including manually edited rows and columns) or Imported (original file)
- and the format of the file - CSV or Excel.
- Click on
Exportto download the dataset file.
Overwrite a dataset
To avoid loosing important data and inconsistencies when filtering, it is not possible to overwrite an existing dataset.
If you need to import a new version of the same list:
- Set the current dataset to "inactive" using the "Options" menu in the datasets list
- Then import the new file using the .
- The inactive dataset will still be visible in the filter options, so that you can still find Pins that have the old values.