To create a task, you must have either the Admin, Assistant, or External Viewer role in the project.
- Open the pin in which you want to create a task.
- Click on '+ Add new task'.
- The task window opens.
- The pin title is automatically taken as the task description to prevent empty tasks from being saved. Edit the description by clicking on the
>. Describe the task in as much detail as necessary. Click on
Savewhen you are done. You can also edit the description later if necessary. - The task status is automatically set to
Open. The status cannot be changed during creation.
- Under 'Details' you can assign the task to another project member or contact. If you do not change anything here, the task will remain assigned to you.
- Set the due date by selecting a date in the calendar. Under the calendar you can also set a time. By default, 12:00 is set.
- Finish the task entry by clicking on 'Save'.
- The task will now appear in the pin view under
+ Add new taskbutton is now located under the listing of tasks.
Add more information to the task
- Now open the task view via the arrow at the task in question
>. Here you can now add further information to the task. - To edit the task description, click on the arrow
>. - Notes and comments can be entered in the text field below. - Photos can be added by clicking on the 'Camera' icon. - Using the
Openbutton you can reopen tasks that were closed by the assigned user. - You can close tasks using the