At the end of the project, you want to back up all the data to be able to archive it on your own computer, an external hard drive, etc.
- You are the administrator of the project.
- The project is active.
3 ways to export data
All 3 ways start with you opening the project.
1. export plans
Plans, download the plans one by one by pressing the
...at the end of the line and selecting
- Leave the checkmark at
include pinsas it is and confirm with
- Wait until the export is generated and press
Download. You will receive the plan as a PDF.
Plans can be exported only one by one.
2. export media
Mediaclick on the
...icon on the right and select
Download all media.
- This will generate a zip file in which all media are stored grouped by date. You can also select the media and download only the selected ones. The data will be prepared for export.
- Then confirm again with
3. export pins
Export the pins in a report.
- Give your project a meaningful title.
Detail reportas report template. "Large" or "small" here refers to the image size. Please choose what fits better for your needs (if you have created your own report template, you can of course use that as well).
- Scroll down further and select the parameters.
Content based on:leave pins selected and click
Select. Select the pins to be included in the report. We recommend to put max. 300 pins in one report, otherwise it may take a long time to create it.
- Click on
Createand the report will be created, which may take longer depending on the data content.
- Click on
Downloadwhen the report is ready. Here you can choose whether you want to receive the report as a PDF or as a Word document.